How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Saturday 16 October 2010

Wednesday 8th September

With Mummy in the special care unit - it's hot in here! She has been staying in hospital since giving birth to me but today has to be discharged. She is very sad that I'm not coming home because she cant be close to me at night. Ever since I was born she has been with me as much as possible.
At home Daddy had put up some balloons and banners to let everyone in the Village know I'd arrived.




No comments:

Post a Comment