How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Saturday 16 October 2010

Thursday 16th September

Good news -I took 45mls from a bottle thanks to Noleen over night, I've been moved into the special care nursery - which normaly means you are close to going home, oh and my infection has gone!

Bad news is that Dr Burns was hoping that it was the infection causing me to be floppy and it isn't. :-(
I'm not putting on weight and they have also noticed that I have a flickering eye - its called a Nystagmus and it could also be linked along with my other 'abnormalities' to a rare and serious condition.
The doctors took Mummy and daddy into an office and closed the doors to tell them how worried they were so much so that I have to go to a special hospital next week so a brain expert can look at me. I'm going to have a Brain Scan, Muscle Biopsy and Genetic testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment