How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Saturday 16 October 2010

Tuesday 21st September

I met my consultant today - he's a Neurologist called Dr Curran, he's scottish. He looks at peoples brains. He picked me up by the front of my sleepsuit, then lifted me up on my tummy. He also wanted to check my reflexes so banged my knees with a funny reflex hammer. There is a junior doctor called Faye also looking after me, she has a very pretty face and a soft voice.

My main nurses are Kerry and Lindsay. Another nurse Steph kindly washed me this morning and tided my cot - my special dummy went missing and there was a big panic, after hunting through the bins and laundry it was found!

Daddy has been shown how to gravity feed me from my tube as I am still only drinking half of my feed by bottle.

There is another little baby in the room next to me called Isabella, her mummy is Alex and her Daddy is Matt, they live nearby in Nantwich! She is 10 days younger than me but still bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment