How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Saturday 16 October 2010

Saturday 25th September - Moving House AGAIN!



Back in an ambulance today this time mummy came with me, its the first time she's ever been in one. I was put in a strange space pod this time. The road to the hospital was closed so to drive through all the roadworks they put on sirens and lights - very exciting.
Back at Leighton Hospital I was taken to Ward 17 this time which is the Children's ward, this is where I met Nurse Emma, she fed me with my bottle and gave me lots of cuddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment