How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Saturday 23 October 2010

Saturday 23rd October



A lovely quiet day with Mummy and Daddy.  I got to watch the Grand Prix Qualifying - Daddy said I can watch the race with him on Sunday. He follows Jenson Button but Mummy likes Lewis Hamilton - who should I follow??
I got to spend lots of time in my bedroom today which has lots of fab lights and a swinging chair with starry lights, Karin said that Matthew used to love it - but I'm still not sure!

I had a lovely bath tonight, I like to wiggle my feet in the water.

I think I'm beginning to like bathtime...
I love my snuggly bath robe - thank you Helen. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Well of the two, Ellie, you should have chosen Lewis, as he came in 2nd! Although you look bright as a 'Button' on these photo's.

    ReplyDelete