How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Saturday 16 October 2010

Sunday 26th September

Its very quiet on the ward, Mummy and Daddy went home last night while I was being a good girl and sleeping. I had been very good all night and they came to see me in the morning as soon as they could. I didn't mind too much, the nurses kept giving me cuddles in the night if I woke up and I was scared.
Nnone of the big doctors are available to talk to Mummy and Daddy but the nurses kept coming in to help Mummy and Daddy with my feeds. They are very impressed that they can do all my feeding now and give me my medicines. The doctors at Alderhey were worried that I may have picked up aother infection so have been giving me antibiotics again, just to be safe.
I sometimes get a bit sick too so they added a grown up medicine called Gaviscon to my milk to help stop me. This is called reflux apparently and is very common in babies like me – so nothing to be too worried about at the moment.
Chillin on my chair in Ward 17. My sleepsuit is massive!


No comments:

Post a Comment