How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Saturday 16 October 2010

Saturday 11th September

My temperature has really settled over night and Kath decided to take me out of the incubator into a heated cot - this was a really good surprise for Mummy and daddy when they arrived this morning.
They had been to Tesco and Sainsbury's to try and find me so tiny baby grows as I'm still a bit lost in the newborn ones even though I was 2 weeks late!
Daddy came this afternoon and introduced me to Nana for the first time - she seemed a little worried about holding me as I'm so delicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment