How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Saturday 16 October 2010

Monday 20th September


Today I got to go for a ride in an ambulance all the way to Liverpool, to Alder Hey Childrens hospital. The ladies from the Liverpool Women's Hospital transported me in a big intensive care all singing all dancing intensive care machine.

 Mummy and Daddy followed in the car. They gave me a dummy which I love.


Arrving at Alder Hey....

My room was vacated by Coleen Rooney's sister's baby apparently - that was very nice of them. Its big and bright with a window and my own television. Mummy and Daddy are able to stay at Ronald Macdonald House which is a charity that lets parents with sick children stay on the hospital grounds. That way they can be as close to me as possible.







No comments:

Post a Comment