How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Saturday 16 October 2010

Wednesday 29th September

A lovely lady with pretty hair called Karin came to see me today - she is a longtime friend of Mummy's and has been really excited about meeting me - she held me for ages!
Half way through visiting Mummy and Daddy had to rush of to do some training about something called CPR...Daddy is very clever and knows how to do this already but it freaked Mummy out kissing a plastic dolly.

No comments:

Post a Comment