How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Saturday 16 October 2010

Tuesday 28th September - Bathtime!



Jenny,  helped with my first Bath, she has a Grandson also called Ellie but he's an Elliot. I did not like the bath. :-(



Mummy thinks I'm a very popular girl as I keep getting visitors, I met  Liz the Dietician today and Sandy my health visitor, then the Physio lady came too!


The nurses think I'm doing so well on my feeding they have decided to remove my tube! If I carry on like this they say I can go home soon - yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment