How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Saturday 16 October 2010

Thursday 23rd September


 



I spent ages at the Opthomologist this morning because the doctors say I have 'nystagmus', apparently it is very common in babies anyway but can be a symptom of the Prada Willi. She put funny drops in my eyes to dilate my pupils to look right into the back of my eyes. Mummy and Daddy laughed,  they said I looked like I'd been taking drugs as my eyes were so wide and spaced out! She says they look ok, that I am responding well to light.They have made an appointment to see me again in six months.

I also had to have another MRI of my spine, they were supposed to do it yesterday when they did my brain.  When they had finished I went to have some Xray's of my knees, this was so they can look at my bones at a joint to see how they have formed, Daddy wore a big lead jacket and held me while they took the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment