How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Tuesday 19th October

Ergh, its been raining most of the day - Grandma came over for cuddles while Mummy did some baking. Daddy and Grandad Adrian went to town to set up a bank account just for me - how grown up! Grandad has ordered us a tumble dryer because apparently we need one - I'm sure Mummy has been saying this even since before I was born....


We are going on my first holiday to Scotland next Friday, Grandad Phil and Nanny Tina bought me a special travel cot so I will be cosy away from home it came in the post today.












Karin visited today, I had more cuddles, she has been shopping in London and bought me this beautiful bunny from Harrods! Thank You. xxxxx


There was also a special delivery from the hospital pharmacy, I am going to be taking some special drugs in my food, called DHA, (DocasaHexanenoic Acid)*  this is a supplement to help my brain develop. There is a clever lady in Spain called Dr Martinez who treats babies and children like me with this drug and she thinks it can really help.


http://www.askdrsears.com/html/4/t040900.asp

1 comment:

  1. I think I remember telling your daddy that you will require a dryer when I was there in March .... glad that he is buying one to make things easier for your mummy and she can spend more time with you. xx

    ReplyDelete