How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Sunday 17 October 2010

Thursday 14th October

Harry visited today she is one of Mummy's oldest friends - its the first time I met her because she's been on holiday, she gave me my dinner and I ate all of it eventually, but I do like to have power naps in between.

2 comments:

  1. Good Job Harry looks like you are having some lovely cuddles with Miss Ellie xrx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say that I am not mummys oldest friends, I am one of her longest friends (and shortest)!
    I really enjoyed feeding you, you were such a good girl.

    ReplyDelete