How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Saturday 16 October 2010

Saturday the 2nd and Sunday 3rd October

Everyone is so quiet, they all walk around with their heads down and pass tissues to each other. They hug for long periods of time and when they hold me I feel like they are holding me so tightly. Like they don't want to let go. Mummy and Daddy are following a strict hospital regime with me. They have brought home the 'fluid balance sheets from the hospital and keep a note everytime I have a bottle about how much I drink. I have a daily target and the dietician is keen that I achieve this so that I dont get too skinny. I'm very low on my weight because I am so behind all my otyher firneds, I'm only on the 4th percentile for my weight, which isn't very good and worries Mummy.
Grandad and Nanny Tina visited today, they all passed me round for cuddles. Nanny Tina says that Grandad is smitten. Wonder what that means?
I think they all think I am a very special baby and Mummy keeps telling me how precious I am and she and Daddy just hope that the doctors have made a mistake. They don't want me to die.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment