How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Saturday 16 October 2010

Friday 10th September

Its the last day of my antibiotics today. I am being fed via a tube as well as my glucose drip, the nurses have to draw liquid from a syringe to check the tube in still in my tummy and they test some of the contents on a ph strip. Mummy and Daddy then use the syringe to give me milk.
The breast feeding lady came to watch me feeding but I really don't like boobs so Mummy expresses her milk because its got lots of goodies in it - I had 19mls by tube today!

No comments:

Post a Comment