How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Tuesday 14 December 2010

Tuesday 14th December

I had a tough day yesterday looking at the shaggy hair on Daddy's face and the pale colour of mummy's cheeks. But here I am to see another day and open another advent door. I give my chocolate to the lovely nurses who by rights should be very cross with me and the amount of running round I make them do.
Anyway just wanted to let you know that all your nice comments are really helping my parents and that gives them extra courage to help me. So thanks. I m going to have a bit more sleep now xx

Mummy, Daddy and I did some painting today.

Little snippet of Daddy and I having a cuddle after a very tough day.

3 comments:

  1. its good to hear from you again ellie i love seeing your photos but it good to hear you letting us share in your days
    big hugs to you all

    ReplyDelete