How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Saturday 4 December 2010

Saturday 4th December - Rude awakenings

Daddy had to ring Mummy this morning to tell her I've been naughty again, two more seizures in the night. Mummy is on her way back to see me back in my greenhouse box feeling horrid and guilty. :-(

So then, as you've been waiting, I'm sorry I've kept Mummy so busy at hospital she hasn't be able to write the blog for me. Still I've been dictating amidst sleeping and eating of course.
Back to Saturday....Daddy was very strong over night when I had two more 'episodes' as we are now referring to them as the blue do's have changed a little and they aren't the same as my fits...just to confuse matters...either way, none are great.
So when Mummy came she decided to feed me but I had another episode...eyes glazed...I managed my breakfast eventually but had another funny do at Lunch time...Mummy thinks my constipation doesn't do much to stop these funny turns and thankfully asks the doctor for some magic bottom pills which seem to make my tummy less sore.
The Doctor says that although my brain medication has been increased it is at the maximum level for my weight and will need time to work effectively, so I have to be a patient patient. I've been put back in the oxygen head box but mummy doesn't like it as she cant get close enough  to kiss me.
We had a lovely suprise when Maureen the lady that helps families with Deaf children, brought me an advent calender - how kind! Mummy and Daddy were so touched and she doesn't even read my blog! Now as well as counting the days to christmas we can count the days we've been in hospital.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what lesson you have been sent here to teach us Ellie. I really hope we all get it soon, so you can get well enough to be home with your mummy and daddy and the puppies. Much love from Liz & Andy (we met you in your mum's tummy).x

    ReplyDelete