How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Monday 27th December

When I woke up early this morning there was a friendly face watching me, Nurse Tara was talking to me and showing me all my toys while she gave me my breakfast. Mummy was pretending too be asleep but I think she makes Mummy giggle listening to her talking to me so she couldn’t pretend too hard.
Some days go fast some, days go slow, as far as yesterday it was a slow day for my tummy as I had to have some help making me go because I was very uncomfortable, Dr Claire gave the go ahead for the magic bottom pills!
Nanna came to say goodbye as she has to go back home to see her kitties I had my hearing aid on so heard the big squeaky kiss on my head when she said goodbye.
Then Penny came bringing pizza for tea and spent the afternoon which was nice. While she was here I had my hand moulds done. Everyone is very impressed with the moulding kit,(Clever Helen) even Mark who gets Daddy toast, he said they were good and that when he did his little boys moulds they looked like ducks feet! (Maybe there is something he isn’t telling us, ha ha!)
Daddy watched a movie that he’d had for Christmas and although Mummy had promised to watch with him she seemed to be snoring even before the start of it!

3 comments:

  1. I have been following your google every day, Ellie, and I notice how arty you are with all your beautiful hand prints - and now those gorgeous moulds of your hands and tootsies. Lots of love to you, and your very brave and strong Mummy and Daddy; and because I'm a Granny, I also send love to your Grannys and Grandpas.
    Irene x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello little Miss Ellie
    My little angel Dexter had a condition very similar to yours (within the same spectrum in fact) called Zellweger Syndrome. We dont live far from you, just near Manchester.
    We hope that your Mummy and Daddy are doing ok and that all of you are filling each day with enough love for a lifetime.....wishing peace to you and your family and if you ever need a shoulder to lean on we would be more than happy to be there for you....
    Thinking of you
    Kristianne Robinson x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello to you Kristianne - thank you for reading my blog, Mummy says it must be very difficult for you to have done that. We hope it didn't make you too sad, Mummy likes to have some jokes to tell for everyone. We would love to learn all about your precious Angel boy, so if you could send her a quick email with your contacts to louprince@yahoo.co.uk she will write back soon. Sending you big Hugs. xx Little Miss Ellie. Ps your name is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete