How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Fundraising!

I now have a fundraising page.


I am dying from this horrid horrid disorder, I dont know when but sometimes it feels like only days, but I am so special to my Mummy and Daddy that they dont want anyone to forget me. They are so grateful for the kindness and support we are given here that they would like to raise money to supply enough equiment to furnish a room in my honour. Mummy says that the mean politicians might take away funding from our hospitals and so people keep asking how they can help, heres how!
:- Instead of buying me teddies, (I have enough love and cuddles here) and chocolates and cakes for Mummy and Daddy (they need to lose weight), if you want to help, please donate that money here instead, whether its 50p or £50 (Thats a nice big box of chocolates by the way, so maybe we can discuss things...hah hah ahha) I know there are a lot of babies and children and their families in the Mid Cheshire who will have been to or are likely to need Ward 17 now and a long time after I have gone.
If you are thinking of doing a charity event, why not do it for my cause.....all of your support is gratefully recieved.
 
Here's the official blurb about what will happen to your money.....
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
So please dig deep and donate now.

No comments:

Post a Comment