How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Friday 3 December 2010

Thursday 2nd December


30hrs without a fit, I would have been able to go home but my feeding still hasn't settled. The Doctors want to trial me on tube feeds only, which is rubbish. But they know what's best for me and just want me to be better so I can go home. If I can tolerate my feeds without oxygen then they will let me.
I've been really good and quiet and not had any fits or worried anyone today, although I know every time my monitors beep Mummy and Daddy jump right out of their skins
Grandad and nanny Tina came to visit, they say its really cold and snowy outside, they have been all round Nantwich trying to find me an advent calender but still no luck!  I still haven't seen the snow - Daddy wants it to carry on so he can get to see it soon. They brought a pretty cross stitch for me that Nanny Tina has worked really hard on and Mummy will put it in my nursery.

1 comment: