How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Monday 6th December -


Oh dear, Daddy didnt get much sleep last night...its kind of my fault, still I think he forgives me cause he really loves me.
I dont think he appreciated Mummy bouncing in at 7am having had a full night in another side room on the ward. My apoena monitor kept going off because as I'm sleeping my breathing is so shallow it doesnt think I'm breathing at a;ll and goes off...all the time. I was awake when Mummy came in so I sat chatting to her while my pump continued to run, I'm coming round to eating while sleeping - its the future.


Juile has also been talking to us about Treetops Hospice in Stoke onTrent - otherwise known as The Donna Louise Trust...Mummy has looked it up and they provide respite support for families coping with poorly children. They are going to see whether they can help us.


Daddy went home to get some sleep and to meet the company home oxygen supplier. While he was away Mummy monitored my sleeping and awake Oxygen levels because Doctor Burns says I if spend 24 hrs breathing air I may go home..they like targets my Mummy and Daddy so they are determined to hit this one because the bonus is me at home!
Mummy's friend Nadine called today with her 'little man' he's 6 weeks older than me, Andrew, they had been to get me an advent calender, its a Cinderella one and is very pretty. nadine is camera shy and sneaked off before Mummy remembered to snap her! She'll get you next time....xx

Uncle John and Aunty Sammy came this evening I haven't seen them for a while because Uncle John had to go to Germany with his work. They brought biscuits which we shared with the nurses, and they stayed to watch while I ate my supper. I cried because some of the medicines are really yucky, but Uncle John held my hand while I ate.

Mummy filmed me tonight as I took ages to go to bed and she sent Daddy a copy so he wouldn't miss me too much over night. PS Cousin Tracy - am trying out the growbag tonight for the first time...

No comments:

Post a Comment