How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Thursday 16 December 2010

Thursday 16th December - what's all that noise?

Incase you were wondering, no, I havent been naughty today, I haven't I promise! Instead I was introduced to noise. My hearing aid is White with pretty hibiscus stickers and then the mould is clear with glitter, it's really cool.
Things I have heard for the first time include: Mummy singing, Daddy blowing raspberries, Grandma, the audiologist Katherine, lovely Maureen, Noel Edmonds and a lady from Tree tops hospice.
The hearing aid makes me jump and cry a little but it will probably take me a bit of time to get used to it. I hope so anyway.

5 comments:

  1. awwwwww that is amazing and with stickers and glitter toooo you are a very swish little girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to be able to hear all those new things today, must be exhausting! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thats brilliant now dont forget to tell mummy and daddy they have to watch which words they now use lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ellie, that's really cool. Tell those nurses to keep the noise down tonight we don't want them keeping you from your beauty sleep. Hmmm I wonder who's sharing your room tonight, Mummy or Daddy.....I hope it's Daddy's turn because you know how loud Mummy snores!!! Well done for being good today:-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glitter!! I've never seen a hearing aid with glitter!! I'm glad to hear you've been a good girl today. More days like that please, young lady. Love Aunty Sally xxx PS Uncle Roy would send you comments too but I haven't taught him how to do that yet but he sends you his love xxx.

    ReplyDelete