How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Monday 20 December 2010

Sunday 19th December - Carol singers?

It was a little quieter today as the Doctors were doing a good job and sent people home, it meant that there was spare Sunday Lunch and as Daddy loves Beef and Yorkshires he was very grateful.
Uncle John and Aunty Sammy turned up wearing silly Christmas hats, they looked like carol singers but thankfully Uncle John didi not sing – even though I believe he’s good doing Erasure on Singstar.
We got special internet access today Penny brought this thing called a dongle, sounds funny doesn’t it, Mummy said people panic when she doesn’t get chance to upload my blog (like tonight when she fell asleep at about 7pm) because they think something bad has happened. (In fairness it usually does)







Mummy and Daddy should have been taking me to my first Christmas party today at Claire’s house with Eliza. We were really sad to miss it – to make up for it Amy’s husband Ben came to see us and brought some party nibbles and some sweeties and a lovely present for me – a big stuffed Winnie the Pooh. He stayed for ages and made Mummy and Daddy laugh, which is lovely to hear, especially now I can hear with my hearing aid on.


No comments:

Post a Comment