How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Saturday 1 January 2011

New Years Day 2011! - Tummy Time

Mummy turned up after having a very good nights sleep in the new 'appartment,' She gave me a kiss on the head which woke me up and made me cry. Most people would probably like being kissed awake but it suprised me a bit!

Because my nose tubes squish when I lie on my sides I spend a lot of time on my back nowadays, this gets a bit boring though so she suggested I have a little tummy time today for a change. I have a groovy mat especially for this which is very colouful. I was very comfy and so after a while of looking round and gurgling, I fell asleep.
I was sleeping when my visitors came, one was Sharon, who I've never met before but she worked with Mummy and Daddy selling Yellow Pages. She held my hand and complimented my eyelashes, I batted them a bit for her when I finally woke up, thay were all eating chocolate cake without me. How rude! She said she had read the blog about gifts but had wanted to buy me a nice outfit to wear, which is cool 'cause I do like my clothes! Check it out tomorrow after my bath!
She said instead of donating that clothes money she was going to donate her New Years Eve drinks money from last night, what a great idea!
My second visitor was lovely Harry came bringing Mummy and Daddy proper food so they could eat nice dinners during the week, she always has good advice about things and lots of ideas, she also gave me a quick cuddle because she isn't afraid of my tubes like most people (Including Mummy) She sat with them while thay had a break when I had my dinner with Nurse Carole, I've hardly seen any nurses today because they are run off their feet, its a good job Mummy and Daddy are here as I'd get very lonely otherwise.
I have to have a funny patch put on my neck behind my ear, that you may have spotted in some pictures, this is supposed to stop me making bubbles and dribbling so much incase I choke, it has to be changed every three days at the same time, Daddy says it looks like I'm going cold turkey from smoking! Silly Daddy, he makes my eyes smile.





1 comment:

  1. Ellie
    What a wonderful day this has been when we met for the first time, I am so envious of your gorgeous eyes and lashes, you remind me of those models that "smize" (smile with their eyes), it was lovely to see your amazing mummy & daddy again, what a wonderful parents they truly are! hope to see you again real soon xxx Love sharon & amba

    ReplyDelete