How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Monday 3 January 2011

Monday 3rd January

I have been very off colour today - both Daddy Mummy and Emma have been pulling faces at me while I have been pulling faces at them while I was squirming and crying and having temperature up and temperature down. I clouldnt sleep I was feeling really windy but I cant get my windies to move so they just make my tummy swell up like a big balloon that just wont go pop!






It looks like Mummy must be feeling brave as she let Daddy go out for a few hours so he could fix a problem with the water at home, he came back victorious and also brought back the local Guardian with a story all about poorly baby called Charlie who died in October from meningitis. His parents are trying to raise awareness like us but for the menigitis trust:
http://meningitis-trust.tributefunds.com/fund/Charlie+Benjamin+Mann/showFund/FID/1922
We wish them lots of love and lock for a special little boy and a very good cause.  Mummy went on an bought a 'candle' she says that its is positive to see other families trying to cope with their tears by helping other people. She is very proud of Charlie's family and a little bit proud of us too.

We had suprise visitors today, hello Phylis and Dave who brought things towards my Auction, they said they had parked in the wrong carpark and had a long walk to my room. Mummy wishes she could go for a long walk as she is missing the doggies and says she feels fat. If I could talk I would tell her to perhaps lay off the chocolates, but I can't and she seems to enjoy them so as she is stressed I'll pretend not to notice.
Grandad and Nanny Tina and Dave and Bella came bearing a Lasagne...yum. Then Martin and Leonie came with a Curry and Rice, so Mummy wont be getting thin this week, they were interested about our fuundraising and are going to see if they can talk to some very special people they know in high places. Birds?
I got a nice tummy massage from Mummy and while she was doing it a lady called Nicola appeared she said she had read my blog and was very understanding because she had had a sad thing happen to her. She brought an amazing casting kit to donate to my auction. Some people are amazing...Daddy is really taken aback. Thank You so much. xx


I am going to have a sleep now as I'm trying to make sure I behave for Daddy's birthday tomorrow, he will get a lie in as long as I am not naughty in the night.


2 comments:

  1. you have to let mummy of for all the nice treats it would be rude not to eat them when people bring them to her hehe

    we have a few things for you aswell to maybe do a raffle with and if anyone comes up with any ideas on how else we can raise some more money my children really want to do something but we just dont know what

    sam has a top gear book that he wants to bring up to you (you dont want to get into top gear there are far to many repeats of it)

    big hugs to you all i did get a qucik glance at your this morning but was a little early to stick my head round to say hello abigail had to come into ward 16 this morning as she got to have a small op next week to help her hear a bit better

    take care see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellie, just wanted to thank your Mummy for lighting a candle for Charlie and for linking to his page on here.

    I enjoy reading all about you, i feel like i know you now. You're a special little girl :)

    Take care
    Katy (Charlie's Mummy) xx

    ReplyDelete