How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Sunday 9 January 2011

9th January - Lazy Sunday Afternoon

I didn’t really fancy my breakfast this morning as instead I got Campervan Katie to save my life. Daddy said to Mummy that he didn’t wake her because he thought it was just that I’d been lying funny and got all bubbles in my mouth but they had to use the rescue mask to ventilate me but it was over in four minutes and then I went back to my dreams.
Once Daddy saw that I wasn’t going to be naughty again he gave me a bit of milk at eight o’clock said goodbye to Katie and Hello to Mummy. I think I’d ruined her Sunday lie in because she said she couldn’t sleep wondering what I was up to. She didn't seem too mad though as I got cuddles and then she brushed my hair as it is now getting so it will go in directions, Daddy says it's like doll hair.



I think every now and again Mummy and Daddy find things a bit hard, the room went icy cold at one point  today and Suze melted it by suggesting they go off for a walk outside while I had my mid-morning snack. Apparently there used to be little green footprints around the hospital grounds to mark out a mile, they said they’d been to find the green feet but struggled and kept bumping into portacabins, bins and new buildings. They were much warmer when they came back.
Snowman Cake Ruth brought in a book about running, swimming and cycling, I think Daddy needs to remember how to do this and re learn before he can train to make sure he does it properly.

Mummy met Penny to get some stickers to put on chocolate bars to spread the fundraising word, we hope that people read my story, whilst enjoying  the chocolate and think yum and then get all happy inside and go on to donate money.

Daddy has had his fingers in the computer today and has made my blog all groovy, what do you think, a bit too funky??  He said that now anyone should be able to comment on the blog, there is a new VISITORS page and there is also a new page for FUNDRAISING information too.


Just what Sundays are for...
Apart from that it’s been very quiet today but its nice actually just the three of us, I had some more Tummy time. Mummy sang a song called to me ‘Lazy Sunday Afternoon’, she said it was a really old song that only blog readers with Small Faces will know or something??
Mummy’s friend Helen from school has nominated her self for the emergency watch tonight, Mummy has already pre-ordered a hot chocolate if I’m naughty.


Hello if you are reading at the front desk. xx

2 comments:

  1. Hello from all at the front desk, we like the new background, very grooooovvvvvvyyyyyyyy xx p.s Lisa is enjoying your chocolate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new improved version of your blog Ellie, especially the slideshow. LOTS of photo's of you there. You ARE very popular - having a social diary now!! 'Night, 'night, my precious. Love and hugs from Grandma xxx

    ReplyDelete