How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Monday, Tues & Wed 1st, 2nd & 3rd November

Wednesday 3rd November



Hands up if you're Lazy!

I have been lazy today - I didn't get out of my pajamas until 10.30 today I got to lay in bed with my doggies!

I seem to be very lazy in general because Mummy says she thinks now I have my tube I cant be bothered to suck from my bottle. I still like to sleep lots too, but Mummy hopes this is just because I'm putting all my energy into growing - its weigh day tomorrow so we'll see!





Daddy's boss came to see us today, she brought pretty clothes and some flowers. She gave me a long cuddle while Mummy was having a quite minute upstairs on the phone to Big Cousin Nicky. (who is coming to visit soon cant wait to meet her!)








Our house is very busy,Daddy has asked Mummy to put a small blackboard on the door to write down when we are having people over like when we were at the hospital.  Their theory is that if there's no space for people on the blackboard, there's no space in the house because sometimes too many visitors can be tiring for Mummy and Daddy. I know that they are trying really hard though and they love everyone who is supporting them but it takes a lot of energy to smile and be positive for them at the moment.









When Charlotte came with her Mummy today I was surprised to see that I'm not that much smaller than her and she trumps just as much as me! She is just over two weeks older than me but she smiles and holds her head really well. I might not ever do this head holding business, I keep thinking about it but my head feels so heavy I don't think my neck can manage just yet and as for smiling, nope its just wind! 


Charlottes Mummy is called Kate, she  brought me a nice cardigan and my Mummy a bottle wine, she said she thinks she needs it. Mummy seems to agree and its all she can do to stop herself opening it at 2pm on a Wednesday afternoon, but as she doesn't want to be a bad Mummy she has a glass of water instead and kate had a cup of tea. Daddy took some pictures of Kate and Charlotte but they are blurry and rubbish, this would never happen if Mummy was taking the photos.





Tuesday 2nd November


Mummy went to see her boss, Paul, today to tell him about how poorly I am, he was very sad for us all. She says he'd like to meet me sometime, she came back with lots of chocolate bars and says he can come once she's eaten them all up...wow he'll be here next week at this rate!!

Grandma  and some lovely people called Uncle Dave and Aunty Phylis visited, they have known Mummy since she was a baby like me, they brought some lovely cardigans, some toys for my bath and a puppet and a scrap book.

I had cuddles for ages it was really nice, I pretended to smile for Aunty Phylis but I'm really saving my first smile for Mummy and Daddy.

Marlee likes to watch when Daddy feeds me

Monday 1st November

Wow I'm so sleepy at the moment - it's because I have this rotten cold, I keep coughing but because I'm still little I don't know how to get rid of this yucky snot like grown ups do, I keep swallowing it and it goes in my tummy. Mummy lies me on my side at night now incase I get sick at night, this helps me to breathe better too. Nanna was here today - she'd been to Scotland a brought me back a cool sleepsuit from big cousin Katherine.



Daddy went to take the monitor back to the shop today and shouted at them. We now have a new monitor.

Mummy has been on the computer a lot today, she has joined a internet group to to talk to other mummy's with poorly girls and boys like me. One lady had a little girl called Lydia, who also had a blog like me - this made Mummy very sad to read but she thinks the lady was very brave and wants to be as brave as her. www.lydiaeileen.blogspot.com.
And another little girl called Ginny - she is currently two: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/ginnygirl/

Mummy and Daddy have suddenly become very obsessed with looking in my nappy, they seem to want me to do lots of poos, I dont like them (poos) because they hurt my tummy, Mummy sings Queen songs to me when I'm on my changing mat and moves my legs around, this makes me trump! "I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike...."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ellie sorry to hear about your cold. I wish my mummy worked for cadburys, all that chocolate must be great! Although were not aloud to eat it, the smell if it would be just as good hehehe

    Night night my little friend love Poppy xxx

    ReplyDelete