How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Saturday 6 November 2010

Saturday 6th November




I think I caused an argument today because I was looking very pale and Mummy thought my breathing was very slow and wanted to go back to hospital. I do have a tendancy to stop breathing, this cold makes it happen its not my fault but Daddy thinks Mummy is over panicky, she packed me up in the pram and we went for a really long walk in the lovely autumn sunshine. It was good for both of us.

Grandma looked after me while Daddy and Mummy went for a drive, it seems Daddy spends money when he's upset either that or he treated Mummy to a new dishwasher.
Penny popped in to just after I'd had my lunch, I was a bit naughty though and threw up all over the floor.
I finally got to meet Olivia today, she was peering at me for ages before I got out of my crib, she brought her own baby with her so fed her baby while Daddy fed me!                                                                  The room smelt lovely because harry rang the  Dominoes man and they brought pizza's, this really cheered Daddy up.





It was a bit late by the time Daddy lit the fireworks, so Mummy let me listen with the monitor from my bedroom!    
         

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ellie I am glad you managed to have some fireworks! You were in the best place keeping nice and warm whilst listening to them, that was a great idea by your mummy and daddy!

    Well I am off to bed so sweet dreams.
    Love Poppy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a lovely time together while Mummy and Daddy were out shopping, didn't we Ellie? Lots of cuddles, and you were SO good. Glad you got to hear the fireworks - I'm sure they were loud enough for you (Daddy was disappointed they only said '1 out of five' for bang-noise!!) See you soon. Grandma x

    ReplyDelete