How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Thursday 4 November 2010

Thursday 4th November

What a busy day!! I was a really good girl and slept while Mummy had a shower and dried her hair, Daddy had gone to pick up Grandad Adrian and said it was a test run for when he's at work. She took the monitor in the bathroom, best place if its gonna go on fire again.


The homecare team came to see me today, they replaced my nose sticky which really hurts, then they weighed me, measured my head and length. Everyone is really pleased about how much weight I've put on!

  • I am 8lb 1oz/3.66kg
  • I am 57cm long
  • My head is 37cm.
Because I am doing so well Mummy asked if my feed times could go four hourly which would give Mummy and Daddy a bit more freedom. Now I will get fed larger amounts but less frequently.


A nice lady called Becky came today, but because I was having Lunch she didn't get to cuddle me, thats a shame but I'm sure she'll come again 'cause she said I was beautiful. She brought these nice outfits for me - I'm getting very spoilt!

Lovely Mrs Coombs the cake lady came today, I think she likes Mummy because she brught yummy cakes, She made lovely scones and Chocolate cupcakes for fussy Daddy (he doesn't like Banana cake or currants).

Here she is with her daughter Eliza,  she was born in June so is much bigger than me but she wears cool hats! The cakes were amazing and Grandad had two, but don't tell Margaret (oops!)

Mummy has been listening to the top 50 rock tracks on MTV No2 is my favourite - bohemian Rhapsody.
Party On!

This is me taking my lachelose its a laxative and its as sweet as honey...and as sticky! And great news...it really makes me pooooo!!! Job done -  literally!

1 comment:

  1. You have good music taste Ellie, and are really getting into it with the arms there! Your (great) Nan used to have the same medicine as you, and I'm glad it is working so you won't get tummy pain again. Well done getting to be a big girl for Mummy and Daddy xxx PS Pity you can't have any of those lovely cakes!!!

    ReplyDelete