How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Monday 8 November 2010

Monday 8th November

Oh my tummy hurts, I thought I was better but even after my tummy massage this morning  but Mummy has to go to the doctors to get me some more medicine.  Mummy said we needed to be at the surgery for my jabs and I would have to have 'drive through' breakfast so I had my breakfast sat in my car seat, this tube can be handy!
I waited at the doctors like a good girl  and then when I saw my name in lights we went into see the Midwife and she explained that my temperature was too high 38.5, so refused to do them until I'd seen a doctor, (as if I need to meet any more) this time it was Doctor Dixon, but I had to wait for ages and ended up having a poo - thankfully! They all decided that my temperature was potentially the result of too much layering, possibly Mummy's fault.  (Editors comment: 'What? It was cold and wet outside????')



Apparently these jabs, all two of them, are to protect me from Whooping Cough, Diptheria, Tetanus, Polio, and some other stuff, I don't know what they are but I'm damn sure I don't want any other problems!  I'm not too brave to admit they really hurt and I cried but Mummy held me really tightly, but this - I've got to have even more in four weeks, that, as the Americans say, "sucks"!


"*@%$£!"


I had tummy ache again so Mummy gave me lots of massage and some medicine and then had a rather large explosion in my nappy, even Daddy was impressed. I spent the afternoon having cuddles with Mummy and slept on her lap, I was really relaxed and after my sleep was really hungry, I drank over 60mls from my 75ml feed.

Mummy let me sleep in my chair for a while as she was worried that I might just be sick so I watched her cook tea in the kitchen she has some unorthodox places to put me to be safe out of draughts, waggy tails and wet noses. (Dining room table) I also went in my swingy chair today and didn't cry once. I think I might be starting to like it...I  liked the plinky plonky music it made me very relaxed.

Well gotta go for today - my supper is ready and Daddy keeps shouting Mummy to get of the computer and help him tidy up.

No comments:

Post a Comment