How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Sunday 14 November 2010

Sunday 14th November - Remembrance Sunday

I'm such a lazy girl, Mummy said it would take a cattle prod to wake me up! I just like a good old lie in on a Sunday. I wore my poppy today to pay tribute to all the soldiers, Mummy and Daddy have a friend called Andy who is based in Afganistan so we thought of him today, I haven't met him yet, he left for his tour of duty on the Sunday before I was born. Here I am sat with Gunther who is a jingly bear that his girlfriend Penny bought me.







I sat and watched Mummy do the ironing today - yawn - although it was all my stuff. She doesn't touch Daddy's as she says he's big enough to do his own. Daddy doesn't actually like Mummy to do it cause she puts tram lines in his shirt sleeves. (Editor Comment:Cunning eh?)






The smiley Harrison's
There were lots of nice smells coming from the kitchen as Mummy made a roast beef dinner for my friend Becca's parents. She said it was nice to do something normal and that she wanted to do something nice for another new mummy and daddy and that Becca's mummy hadn't had much sleep this week so wouldn't have had time to cook a big meal.
We all watched the Formula one, Mummy got bored after all the crashes finished and was disappointed that Lewis didn't win! Daddy really likes Becca's daddy, because as well as liking the Grand Prix, he likes food just as much as him so he didn't feel bad about having a big portion of Christmas Pudding!
We all sat in my lovely bedroom for a bit and chilled out, I slept a bit more and Mummy had a cuddle with Becca, she says we are similar sizes - it was a really lovely afternoon. ;-) Thank you Amy, Ben & Becca for coming it really cheered Mummy and Daddy up.(sorry if you are now covered in lots of white doggy hairs) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment