How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Friday 5 November 2010

Friday 5th November

There was lots of banging and drilly noises today when I was trying to sleep this morning, Daddy is dismantling the kitchen, Mummy said it will help keep his mind off all the bad things.
Mummy disappeared all morning walking the dogs and then to the supermarket (also for same reason I suspect)- something about Daddy being in charge.

I had to say goodbye to Grandad today because he's going back to Australia that was sad, I don't know when I will see him again, he has been very nice to Mummy and Daddy while he was here.                                                                                                   I met lovely Helen today - she used to work with Mummy, she likes babies but is a bit scared of them, (bit like Mummy really) but she has a lovely soft voice and talked to me a lot. Her baby is a doggy called Jaffa. He is very special, he is blind  and needs lots of attention. This might happen to me, I might never see very well or lose my eyesight because of the mean disorder. She looks after him really well, so I think she is a very kind and good person and so does Mummy.

Its Bonfire Night tonight, Daddy thinks I'm to young for fireworks but Mummy said we might have some tomorrow night, if Harry comes with Olivia. I was a good girl and napped in my bedroom for two and a half hours after my tea, but now I have these longer feed times my tummy started to rumbled so I woke up crying. Daddy gave me my medicine, he even stopped watching tele for a bit to do it.  (Sometimes when I dictate to Mummy she has a habit of adding cheeky things I don't really say..;-p.)

No comments:

Post a Comment