How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Sunday 7 November 2010

Sunday 7th November

I am such a clever girl, I spent the whole night alone in by big cot in the nursey, Mummy and Daddy have made my nursery so beautiful and peaceful I love to sleep, I had to be woken up during the night for my feeds.

I saved Mummy special presents during the night, my poos from the past three days, apparently they are a good colour and texture with a semi pungent aroma.  Well worth waiting for I'd say and I feel much better for it.

Mummy has started giving me lovely tummy massages with baby oil perhaps this helps, she keeps sniffing my head and saying that now I smell like a proper baby. (Makes a change from her smelling my bum!!)

When I woke up Harry and Olivia came upstairs for cuddles. Olivia likes to hold my hand and like it when she does, they are loads bigger than mine. I got dressed in my fab new outfit from Grandma,( thank you, I love you lots)  and then everyone ate chocolate bread (not me - boring old milk again) before I put on my snowsuit and we went out with Marlee & Lilly.


Tres Chic Heh?

Me and my Family
I like to sleep in the papoose, I like the sound of Mummy's red wellies clomping on the ground and squelching in the wet leaves. We  collected some pretty leaves and Mummy said we would make pictures. Isn't Olivias picture great?





Me and Grandad

We said goodbye to Harry & Olivia, because Grandad and Nanny Tina invited us for Sunday Lunch. Grandad and Nanny Tina have put pictures of me in their house, I think they love me very much


I had my lunch there too but not beef, milk of course! Everyone watches when I have my feed because they really want me to drink lots from my bottle, I am getting stronger and trying to have at least half without my tube. Eveyrone toasted me and although I dont have a glass they chinked my syringe! Hee Hee.


This was a good opportunity to try out my pop out travel crib, its a great space saver! Not to shabby for me. I slept for ages until my tummy started to rumble so we went home to watch the Grand Prix with Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment