How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Saturday 13 November 2010

Saturday 13th November

Mummy was very quiet this morning and was out for a long time with my doggies but they came back waggy tailed and dirty (Mummy's wellies were dirty not all of her) and Mummy looked refreshed. She decided to make me a lovely sun catcher out of cd's its really cool and makes pretty rainbow circles in my bedroom where the sun shines in. Daddy has put some mirrors up too as they both think that it will help my sensory development. I'm such a lucky girl.



Mummy baked banana bread for Daddy's work friend Michelle when she came to visit. She came laden with gifts for me, Mummy and Daddy - she was so kind and has also given me some pennies to put into my grown up bank account. Considering I've never met her before this was amazingly generous.





She sat with me in my room for a while but didn't want to drink her cup of tea incase she spilt it on the cream carpet. (Mummy, who is known to be most clumsy, also has this fear and only drinks water in my room) so she sat in the lounge - I think Marlee got a bit jealous of all the attention I was getting!
She had to go home because we were going to Grandma's for tea.
I slept really well for most of the day, maybe its my medication - it says I am not supposed to drive or lift heavy machinery because it may make me drowsy. I tend to fall asleep as soon as I get in the car anyway so I don't think Daddy will let me drive. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ellie me and mummy like one direction! Daddy says I can't have a boyfriend though until I am 38! Geocaching is great fun it's all about finding hidden treasure! Have a look at the website mummy and daddy dud it every day in the summer holidays even when mummy was 10 days overdue with me she was climbing over stiles! Perhaps your mummy and daddy can take you to find one when ur feeling up to it! We are just waiting for James come back from his parade he is with us this weekend as he's my half brother and stats every other weekend he's so funny!
    Love Poppy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely additions to your room, Ellie. Mummy and Daddy have made it very colourful and interesting for you to play in. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellie
    Love the hat, is it one of Nanny Margaret's? Great to see you putting on a bit of padding.
    love
    Aunty Sally

    ReplyDelete