How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Tuesday 9th November

Yesterday was not a good day for Mummy so she didn't help me write my blog, I was not feeling well at all after my jabs and still had a runny bum. Mummy gave me my normal morning wash and then massage but I got really cold, I kept trying to tell her but she didn't realise. At some point Daddy took over because she got up set and just disappeared.  I was disappointed that I wasn't well enough to go to Rhythm Time and catch up with Charlotte but I needed to sleep. I cried most of the day and I kept holding my breath until my lips went blue - I cant help it. I keep getting these fits every now and again, sometimes they are only gentle but other times they scare me and wake me from my sleep like having a nightmare. It scares Mummy too, so she rang Dr Burns to ask his advice. She told him she wanted me to have an EEG its to look for funny things happening in my brain. He said he'd ring my doctors at Alder Hey and get back to me.
Because we were all feeling a bit down no one left the house, I had cuddles all day and sat on Mummy's lap and we watched tv. Mummy introduced me to Ugly Betty and Daddy showed me Stargate. (I recognised the theme music from when I was in Mummy's tummy - I think Daddy watches it a lot.)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you had such a bad day. Have BIG hugs from me anf Nigel to you all, next time Mummy and Daddy cuddle you. xx

    ReplyDelete