How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Tuesday 1st February - Starting the third month :-(

A new month: I can’t believe we are still here! And where did today go?  My door has opened and closed all day long. I have had visits from eight doctors today. One to check my tummy and two to watch; one to over see another to do my jabs, which weren't done because I threw up my lunch. And finally another three to say goodbye - we made sure we put them on the map though.
Talking about the map! It arrived in the post today, only the Uk version, we need a world one too because Mummy has been busy reading my 'fan mail'.  I'd like to say hello to some of my lovely blog followers, Pamela and Ethan from Decatur, Illinois in a whole another country called America; Rachel, Chris, Fin and Sadie in sunny Spain; Hester, Paul, Magnus, Bruno, & Heidi in snowy Switzerland; Adrienne in Glasgow and Abigail, Ella and Martha in good old Snottingham (as Mummy calls it.) (Tunes advert circa 1984) Thank you for all of you kind wishes.
My occupational therapist called in to check on me today and so did my speech therapist who had nice brown skin and admitted to having (probably needing!) a sunshine holiday after being in a room with me last time when I misbehaved.
Oh and this misbehaving, Mummy is now concerned that it could be time again, as Grandma was in today and offered was going to stay this week but I think she thinks it may be a bad omen. It’s been six days since my last funny do and Mummy said that as she tries to sleep she can't because there is a butterfly in her tummy that won’t fly out. So maybe next week Daddy said maybe they could even brave going to the cinema but keep their phones on, just in case. 
I've been wearing my favourite colour Purple today, twice (had to change after the lunch time sicking up business) and so was grandma and so was Nanny Tina when she came with Grandad! aside from a little hiccup this morning where my oxygen levels were all over the place I have been at 100%, top marks for me. Daddy keeps looking at the oxygen, I think he wants to tweak it down, but if I remain stable like this for the next day or so by Thursday Mummy says I might get to go for my swim. I'd cross my fingers if I could.
I am really settled after reading my bedtime story and am just..a...about....to....fall........a....s....l....e.....e....p....zzzzzzzzzzz
 



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos of you Ellie. You look so relaxed snoozing :-) I've been following your blog since I read your story in the local paper a couple of weeks ago.

    I also realised that your Nanna Tina is my cousin after spotting her on some photos!

    I love the idea of your map, I've invited lots of my friends on Facebook to your cause, so there maybe a few popping up from around the world on there :-)

    Bye for now little one. Lots of love Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete