How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Thursday 17 February 2011

Thursday 17th February

Mummy looked a bit odd today, she had frowny wiggly lines on her forehead she said that she hoped no one would pinch her as she might cry. She said she didn’t know why, maybe it’s just the hospital. She never really liked hospitals and now because of me she lives here.
'New' Emma and Jenny looked after me last night, they both looked pooped after putting up with me all night but said I’d been good, Mummy isn’t sure if she believes them because I made my monitors beep as soon as she came in. She says that I know when she’s there and like to cause a fuss just to show that I am the boss. Well, I am aren’t I?!
When Mummy saw me I was in a different sleep vest and she was worried I’d been sick but Jenny had just been playing dress ups in the night. Jenny says that I am a good wee’er! She says ‘blimey you get through some nappies!’ Daddy says I’m a Princess and I can get through as many nappies as I want and so I do, I had a big poo all by myself this morning specially!!

My agent Annie came to visit today, she was sad because she leaves the hospital and her job so had to say goodbye, Mummy has asked her to stay on as my agent and in return says she can have a free visitor pass to see me and chocolate or biscuits when she comes in the future. Somehow she has avoided being photographed she is very sneaky. ;-P

The doctors came in to take bloods and put in a canula in my foot. It made me cry and then Mummy got a bit wobbly because Daddy normally does any of the needle stuff. She was holding my hand and stroking my face but she got all fuzzy headed and needed fresh air. Sometimes she gets a bit red and blotchy in the face and has to hide from the hospital staff coming in and out, she says it sounds silly but she misses having privacy, even though everyone knows what’s happens here because of the blog, its different telling people bits rather than letting people see everything.

I had some lovely pressies today, a magic Little Miss Sunshine torch to play with tonight when it’s dark. Rachel brought a beautiful picture she made too, she is such a clever girl, Mummy has very clever and talented friends!  




My leg has been hurting lots tonight, and after my bath I kept crying out, Dr Tall came to see me and thinks maybe ,my phsio hurt me a bit so I have had a little drug cocktail, before I go to sleep.
My Wavy Locks!
Mummy spotted my hair is growing and said it is lovely and fluffy, that it looks curly like hers was as a baby. She thinks I lok a lot like her as a baby too although everyone says I look like Daddy, what do you think?


 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ellie. I am sorry the Doctors and Physio's have hurt you, but I know they are only trying to help. I hope the drugs will let you sleep without any more pain.
    Your light and picture are lovely. Have fun if you wake up tonight.
    I told Mummy that I thought you were looking more like her the other day, and this is the photograph I was thinking of. You still have Daddy's lovely eyelashes though.
    Sleep tight little precious girl. Love & hugs to you all, from Grandma. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellie,

    Deffo look like your Mummy I would say, but I guess you have got the best bits of both if you have your Daddy's lovely long eyelashes!

    Love your special torch, you'll have lots of fun with that.

    Lots of love sent xxx

    ReplyDelete