How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Sunday 6 February 2011

Sunday 6th February

Wide awake!

Eventually I am asleep! I kept Mummy up and Helen on her toes through most pf the night. I had to have lots of suction and was Coughing and spluttering, everytime Mummy thought I was ok and tried to sneak to bed I started to cough again. It was a long night for Mummy and as she was holding me, she kept crying because I think all she wanted to do was sleep.
And after being awake all through the night I still didn't go to sleep until well past twelve today. Mummy wonders what's going on with my caffeine because it's not supposed to be working this way round!??
had to say goodbye to Nicky and Simon as they had to drive back to Devon. They took Mowbray with them for his first jaunt and he's going to go skiing apparently! Daddy loves the snow, if i'd got older he would have liked to have taken me to learn to ski or snowboard and Mummy would have taught me how to fall over and drink hot chocolates with marshmallows.
Daddy thought of something that might make me fall asleep, which is sitting in front of the television after Sunday lunch. So I watched Mr Tumble and not long after I snoozed. Hurrah for Mummy, she may get some sleep.
Mummy has been cutting out shapes from my old baby grows in the shape of hexagons ready for making my special memory blanket.

By the way - Sunday's are pretty quiet. I hope I keep it that way.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ellie, You look like a little old lady there, with your blanket over your knees, watching TV and then falling asleep! Mummy is right - you should have been awake then, and asleep after 12 MIDNIGHT, not noon. Hope she caught up on a few minutes while you slept. Is Daddy going to get a better night with you? Big kisses, Grandma xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie you are a testimony to so many!! I love keeping up with you & your story...God has great plans for you:) I hope you get some rest & mummy does too..We be praying for you all!!

    ReplyDelete