How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Don't forget to Wear it Purple for Ellie today, send in any pictures. Also, dont forget Ellie's Auction peices available from to ight at 8pm on ebay!

A special mention and hugs to Lyn, Steve and Charlie today. Xx

6 comments:

  1. I'm wearing my purple Ellie necklace and an indigo top (just about purple) in Madeira for you today, beautiful girl!!
    Will send pictures later.

    Hope today is a good one, not to much coughing for you.

    Lots of love Hannah (Rebecca's Auntie)
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too! The girls are wearing purple tops here in Spain (and ties and moustaches for a crazy spanish festival, but that's another story...) How amazing to reach your target before Ellie Day, so clever.

    Love Rachel, Chris, Fin and Sadie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wearing my purple dungarees this morning for you Ellie! I've sent you Mummy a picture. I've had to change now though as had a bit if a stinky accident! Hahaha love lots sloppy kisses Poppy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mummy and I have been wearing purple today for you Ellie, love Olivia and my mummy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont know if its just me, but I cant see any of your auction items from the links that are on your Auction page? xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Ellie on a wonderful achievement of reaching your fundraising target - Amazing xxxx

    ReplyDelete