How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Thursday 3 March 2011

Wednesday the 2nd March

Still here, Mummy says I must have unfinished business and she has said that I am categorically not allowed to go anywhere until after tomorrow now as it will be her birthday. They all think that I will do whatever I want to do. That's my perogative now I'm an internet phenomenon (hee hee)
Seriously though, this situation is very tiring. Im lay here on this big girls bed looking all lost. Daddy says I'm on so many cushions I'm like the Princess and the Pea. No peas though. No pees or really poos now as I don't eat anymore. My heart is thundering powering through but I am getting cold feet. I think I am slowly stopping. Mummy said it's the hardest thing in the world to watch, but the new care plan now, it involves love and cuddles and kisses and for the first time in a long time this medicine doesn't have to be administered by a nurse(although I think they would if I asked)it doesn't have to be unlocked and given at specific intervals, I can get this all the time as much as I want to. Don't get me wrong, I still have medicine pumping slowly through into my muscles to help to soothe and relax and take away nasty cold and tummy pain. When things get too much and my cough sneaks back or I just can settle and start to cry they give me special bonus shots that work quickly. Mummy says that these have left my leg looking like a pin cushion which makes her sad. My thigh is quite sore now so the next place is my tummy.my temperature is up and down, my heart rate is up and down , my eyes are flickering around and sometimes sleeping, but mostly not. All everyone can do is wait, for me and I will do things in my own time, my own way, like I always have.

No comments:

Post a Comment