How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Thursday 5 May 2011

Running Chickens?


I smiled today, just at how much my darling baby girl has reached so many fabulous people. I had a lovely email from the Dan Roberts, Deputy Head Teacher at Saltash Community School, my cousin Nicki teaches here and some of the kids have already been fundraising in Ellie's honour. Dan was actually born at Leighton himself some many moons ago and we are incredibly touched by his gesture!

"I just wanted you to know that I will be completing the Plymouth Half Marathon on Sunday 29th May and will be fundraising on your behalf....any donations and they mention my name Dan or strange references to fat boy, pasty's or chickens then it is probably related to my run!"
He has set up a fab blog http://bit.ly/ilRcIo if you want to support him or pass it on!

Thank You Dan and Good Luck! 



1 comment:

  1. My heart swells with love and pride...for my beautiful Angel grandaughter, Ellie, and for what you, Lou and Dan, her wonderful parents, have - are are still - achieving in her name. She is so desperately missed, but will NEVER be forgotten. Love you. XXX

    ReplyDelete