How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Sunday 13 December 2015

Christmas Time again...

It's been raining down there, I see it through the gaps in the clouds. Big squishy puddles and then the rainbows come. Mummy looks out for them. I watch her most mornings while she gets up and goes for walks with Lilly Dog around the field. She regularly looks up at the sky and takes pictures, I Wonder if maybe she looks for me, and although I know She can't see me i wave madly. I am in her skies. 
It looks to be Christmas time again, it seems to come so fast because Mummy met with Jackie and Roxy dog and went to the tree today, it's branches are bare of course because it's winter! But my birthday rbbons are still there and they placed a lovely Christmassy Wreath.
 I remember Christmas, the sparklingly lights in the hospital especially. I think I would have liked another Christmas on earth, it looks fun. Mummy asked lots of my earth friends to help decorate the Christmas Tree this year. It looks so pretty with glitter and sparkly sequinned handmade baubles and decorations. My favourite I think so far is one Kellan made, but Andrews snowflakes are fab too.
I'm sad that I don't get to spend Christmas on earth. I miss everyone. Xxxxx




2 comments:

  1. I often think of you Ellie. My daughter Jessica was born just two days before you and I often think of you at each of her milestones. Take care little one x

    ReplyDelete