How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Thursday 26 April 2018

Spring

 
Life has changed a lot in the last few years...I’ve been watching everyone getting on with their lives. My little friends are not so little anymore and starting to have eight candles on their birthday cakes. 

I see people sometimes glancing up at the sky from time to time. Little purple hearts 💜 float across the World Wide Web remebering me. 


Mummy is busy, she has gone back to school to learn how to be a therapist. She wants to be able to help people who are sad and are missing someone in heaven too. She only has odd crying days now, and I’m sure she blames that on just being a lady, but every now and then I know there will be something on the tv and I think it reminds her of me. 
 
There is a lovely new family in Mummy’s life too, including a doggy. I see her walking lots and lots, she seems to be climbing lots of hills and mountains, perhaps she’s trying to get close enough to see me again. 
 


Mummy drove passed my tree in Shavington recently, spring has sprung and the blossom is out. ‘Look at how big it’s grown!’ She exclaimed with delight. The blossom is pure and white. It’s nice that it gets to grow and feel the wind in its branches. 
Springtime is her favourite time of year.
 
Mummy loves her friends and family she feels lucky everyday. Even on those sad days. 💜



No comments:

Post a Comment