How to get the best out of this blog...

All blogs post are more recent first, if you want to read about Ellie's Journey I'd suggest starting from the first post back in September 2011 (October Posts) and read on Chronologically from there. It will make more sense and you'll get to meet the little girl who gave my life purpose.
Thank You for reading - every new reader shows that she has met another person and in her short life made such an impact. x

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Fundraising News

We havent finished making a difference and neither have you - we are constantly touched by the effort that people are going through to make Ellie's fund such a great success!
Huge thanks to Grandad Adrian who's successful Croquet Marathon will be putting an extra $1100 into Ellies fundraising pot, (700 GBP) I think he suprised people by getting 400 hoops in two hours when he was only expecting 300 - Amazing!!
More thanks to....My wonderful Colleagues at Cadbury's who got together at their Conference and had a huge raffle raising 1275 pounds, (Sorry Aussie puter only has $ symbol!!)
And thanks to Kate and Chris and Charlotte who with Rhytmn time at Northwich and Middlewich and the kind people at Bentley we have had a further 130pounds!

Coming Soon!
Hitting the headlines even in Australia! 

This Sunday, 10th April join Ellie's Ward walkers for a sponsored prampush around delamere forest - email asap lou.prince@live.co.uk and I will put you in touch with the lovely Nadine who has organised it.

Or if you are a keen Cycling fan, how about joining Dave on the London to Brighton Bike Ride, 1st May? Again, email me if you would like more details and I can put you in touch with him, I believe he is getting T-shirts for this event...posh eh?

3 comments:

  1. Ellie is still in our thoughts at UK Fuels - I have a cheque for £460ish here, and we've got another dress down day organised next week, along with a golf day - me? playing golf? I don't know one end of a golf stick from another!! (I have apologised in advance for any offence and/or damage I might cause!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to Grandad Adrian.

    Good luck to all the ward walkers for this Sunday xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow well done :-) x i am currently taking part in a sponsored slim to raise money for ellie's fundraising and hope to raise over £350 x

    ReplyDelete